Additional Services and Resources

State Roads Damage Claim

For vehicle or mailbox damage on state roads, please contact Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) for claims regarding  potholes*, mailbox, construction work site, and other damages you believe took place.

Visit the RIDOT website for additional information, map to find State-maintained roads, and reporting claims with points of contact (email and phone number).

*PLEASE NOTE: All pothole claims must be received within seven (7) days of the incident.

Sewer Division

The Sewer Division provides maintenance and inspection to the Town-wide sanitary sewer system consisting of approximately 100 miles of sewer lines, six (6) major pump stations, five (5) submersible pump stations, four (4) grinders, and one (1) air release chamber.

  • A sewer Connection permit is required for the installation or repair of a sewer line. Please submit the following form to Department of Public Works upon completion.                               Sewer Connection Permit Form (PDF)                                                                                                                     
  • Please contact the Department of Public Works (DPW) for other permitting information.

2023 Turf Management Program

Turf Management (PDF) - Updated November 20th

Additional Resources