The Bicycle-Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) is charged to advise the Town administration, Planning Board and Town Council on bicycle and pedestrian projects, plans and policies, fostering a transparent process for decisions regarding bicycles and pedestrians. The Committee will provide feedback and input on implementing the Town's Complete Streets Plan, focused on creating, connecting, and promoting safer streets and routes in town. Visit the Complete Streets webpage to learn more.
Meeting agenda and minutes can be found on the Secretary of State's website.
- Thomas Ollila, Chair
- Francisco Lovera, Vice Chair
- Lauren Burgess, Co-Secretary
- Maura McCrann, Co-Secretary
- Doug Shattuck, Co-Secretary
- Tom Fulton, Full Member
- Paul Jones, Full Member
- Eliza Lawson, Full Member
- Tiffany Rhodes, Full Member
- Andrew Watson, Full Member
- Sandra Wyatt, Full Member
- Jay Katzanek, Alternate
- Jack Madden, Alternate
- Sam Obstfeld, Alternate
- John O'Grady, Alternate
- Kate Berard, Town Council Liaison
Additional Information & Responsibilities
The BPAC will assist with the following:
- Provide input to the Town on major projects, including State projects (e.g., Complete Streets Plan implementation, bridge projects, proposed off-road bike/ped facilities, street repaving, Comprehensive Plan updates).
- Make recommendations on subdivision and land development proposals under review by the Planning Board and Technical Review Committee.
- Evaluate how projects comply with the Town’s Complete Streets Plan, including meeting the needs of people of all ages and physical abilities.
- Provide constructive guidance on bicycle and pedestrian issues.
- Ensure residents have an opportunity to give input and receive a response.