The Juvenile Hearing Board hears all cases referred by the Chief of Police involving residents who are under the age of 18 who are charged with violating the criminal laws of the State of Rhode Island or the Town of Barrington.
The Board meets on an as-needed basis. Please check the Secretary of State's and the Town website regularly for schedule updates.
- Kara A. Humm, Chair
- John E. Anderson, Full Member
- Maria E. Crosby, Full Member
- Carrie Newton, Full Member
- Philip V. Swintak, Full Member
- Arlene McAuley, 1st Alternate
- Braxton Howard Cloutier, Town Council Liaison