Opportunities to apply for vacant seats are listed here. Application forms can be obtained on-line, at the Town Clerk's Office in Town Hall, or at the Library. For more information, contact Town Clerk Meredith DeSisto: email@example.com.
TOWN OF BARRINGTON
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED TO SERVE ON
VARIOUS BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS
Application Form for Volunteer Boards and Commissions
The Barrington Town Council is looking for volunteers to serve on:
- Board of Assessment Review: 1 vacancy: 1st alternate
- Housing Board of Trustees: 5 vacancies: 2 full members and 1st, 2nd and 3rd alternates
- Planning Board: 1 vacancy: 2nd alternate
- Resilience and Energy Committee: 2 vacancies:1 full member and 1st alternate
- Senior Services Advisory Board: 1 vacancy: 2nd alternate
Applications can be obtained on this page, at the Town Clerks Office @ Town Hall or at the Library. The deadline to submit your application to the Town Clerks Office is Friday May 24, 2019
Revised: May 14, 2019
The Town of Barrington does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER