Town Clerk Forms

Vital Records & Marriage License

If mailing in a request for certified copies of birth, marriage or death record, the Town Clerk's Office will need a copy of a photo identification, a check made payable to the Town of Barrington and a self-addressed stamped envelope. 

Public Service Applications

Land Evidence


Public Information Request


Special Events Permits & Land Use Applications